As we explore different modes of self expression through body movement, creative arts and drama, we discover new connections: between the body and mind; imagination and reality; an individual and group/community.
I help people tap into their creativity, unlock their potential, grow self-confidence, foster empathy, and gain health and wellness.
Clients may include:
- People who are in a life transition
- Students looking to boost their confidence and manifest their goals,
- Left-brained software engineers seeking an outlet for their creativity
- Humans wanting to explore personal and historical trauma
- Professional creatives and artists needing support
To find out more information and to book a session, please call (510) 329-0487 or visit thetalkingbody.com.